Welcome to our post baby workout series for new moms. This workout is great for beginners, too, or anyone who’s just trying to get back into shape. A postpartum workout will help get your legs, back, shoulders, chest and especially the abs into shape after not having been able to exercise for a time.
The routines in this post natal workout series will built upon each other so that you’ll be doing more difficult post baby exercises as you get stronger. This is a perfect way to slowly build strength for new moms or beginners.
Here are the exercises in this post pregnancy workout. Start with one set of 12 for each of the post baby exercises, and as you get stronger, go for 2 to 3 sets:
1) Bodyweight Squats – Great postpartum exercise for building leg strength
2) Squat, Side Leg Raise – Awesome exercise for legs
3) Shoulder Press – Strengthen the shoulders and back so you can hold baby!
4) Side Raise – Great post baby exercise for back and shoulders
5) Plank – Helps build strength in the arms and core after baby
6) Alternating 1-Arm, 1-Leg – Great for strengthening upper and lower back
We hope you enjoyed these post partum exercises, which are meant for new moms but are perfect for beginners too!
If you’re interested in all the best tips and exercises to strengthen and tone every muscle group in your body, head over to www.athleanxxforwomen.com to get your Athlean-XX for Women fitness and nutrition program today. Get a sexy chest lift, not to mention amazing abs, back, shoulders, arms and legs in just 90 days!
In the meantime, for other videos on healthy nutrition for women, workouts for women and supplements for women be sure to subscribe to our channel here on youtube at http://youtube.com/user/womensworkouts.
For the men’s Athlean-X program, check us out at:
Finally…why not be everywhere we are? Connect with us in the following places
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST